Thursday 4 August 2011

First! Let me introduce my self.

Let me at first introduce my self. For those who don't know me personally, my name is Forenz, 22, male and mechanical engineering student. I have been tracking my car for 4 years now and I have started at the beginning of this year training seriously. From my point of view, what my car can do, I can do something similar. The machine can only be as good as the driver.

Now: Why start a blog. It is as hard question to answer. Basically I just wanted a space for me to write something intelligent about my racing and physical development. To keep track of everything in a nice environment.  So that is why.



Next post will be a backtrack of all the upgrades in the past years on my car with the explanation why.

ps. sorry for the number meme. I had to... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment